My client, a fast-growth engineering start-up brand, is looking to hire an experienced Global Resources/Service Delivery Manager for their team. This is a newly created role based predominantly from my client's vibrant London city offices with some travel involved.
My client has highly ambitious growth plans and to help meet this high demand they are seeking a well-rounded Global Resources/Service Delivery Manager with experience in a high volume, high paced temp labour environment.
This will be a real hybrid role - with primary responsibility for my client's relationships with external recruitment partners across Europe for temporary workers, managing and maintaining their relationships and SLA's, and coordinating their labour needs across Europe. Also offering the opportunity to partner with my client's internal Talent and People teams as they roll out a full strategy for 2021.
- Extensive experience in a Recruitment delivery role with solid experience of managing a resourcing pool of talent in a fast paced Commerce & Industry environment
- Essential experience gained with the Commerce & Industry sector - ideally engineering or manufacturing
- Previous experience of working with a temporary labour environment
- Previous experience of recruiting Construction or Engineering candidates would be preferred
- International or European recruitment/hr experience
- Extremely organised, highly communicative, and participative, extremely action-oriented
- Self-confident, self-motivated and highly-organised with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.