Frazer Jones is now working with a law firm based in the heart of central London. We are searching for a sole Global Mobility Manager/Specialist to join the international human resources team of this firm. This role will allow you to work on global inbound and outbound assignments, including short- and long-term deployment between two international countries. You will act as the first point of contact for all things mobility, including advice around immigration, payroll, visa applications and local governance settlements. The International Human Resources team consists of the Head of HR, Europe, International HR Business Partner, International HR Advisor, and an HR Advisor based in Germany to accommodate the firm's growing practice in the region. The team are predominantly based in London and are responsible for providing HR support to the firm's offices within the continental Europe and Latin America regions. This role will operate on a hybrid working model basis (2 days in office).
- Establish and agree a Global Mobility Programme in co-ordination with Heads of HR, Senior Managers, and other HR colleagues with similar responsibilities globally.
- Act as a first point of contact, working with local HR and Resourcing teams to encourage and support Global Mobility between the firm, to fill resourcing needs and share knowledge, ensuring global mobility plays a key part in talent acquisition, a diverse workforce, and the retention of talented individuals.
- Manage the mobility requests received, working with Tax, HR Operations, Resourcing, and Risk teams to achieve early notification and action taken on proposed assignments and international candidate hires whilst adhering to the global mobility policy and minimising any potential risk.
- Work with stakeholders, advising Partners, HR Operations/Resourcing teams on immigration needs of both prospective and current employees.
- Complete all work related to short/long term assignments, relocations/transfers, new hires (as applicable) and assist with international client secondments into or out of London/Europe/Latin America, including preparation of proposals, cost forecast and relocation and immigration work.
- Work closely with payroll providers as required. Working with international offices and HR teams to ensure the global mobility policy is adhered to, tracking any exceptions, and escalating where necessary.
- Manage and improve global reporting of inter-office assignments.
- Responsible for working with approved vendor on all moves to ensure they are provided with the requirements and limitations of what is required for any assignments, relocations, or short-term business visits.
- Instruct immigration provider, if required, and assist with case management.
- Review visa expiry of those on assignment agreements and those who have been recruited for permanent roles within UK/Europe and help manage extensions/new visa applications as required.
- Previous Global Mobility experience, working with Tax and Immigration instructions
- Excellent IT skills, ability to use Microsoft Excel (advanced level)
- Excellent communication skills required to deal with external and internal clients.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.