Our client is an international player within the professional service industry with several offices in Germany. We are looking for an professional with a good international exposure
Global Manager HR Policies & Processes (m/f/d)
to be based in Cologne, Frankfurt or Berlin. This role is an exciting chance for your next step and to build up HR Policies and Processes for an international brand.
- Review and Optimize HR processes and policies
- Be responsible for the globally and locally employee lifecycle, develop it and make it more efficient and scalable
- Develop and manage global HR policies and guidelines
- Working closely with local HR teams and set up standards and procedures
- Operating with a global scope and interact with stakeholders and global centers of expertise
- University degree with excellent marks in HR/Organizational Development, Psychology or another related field of study
- Min. 4 years' experience in operational and/or strategic HR Operations
- International HR experience with experience of HR processes and policies
- Strategic thinking person with the ability to handle complex problems
- Good analytical skills, a good business sense and the ability to deliver hands-on
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in German and English
What is in for you?
- Building a new and strategic function and develop essential corporate functions
- Working in a strong international company within the professional services
If you are interested in this opportunity or if you have any questions, please contact Benjamin Poley (Benjaminpoley@frazerjones.com, +49 211 2479-1138) or apply online. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.