Global L&D Manager, £70,000 - £80,000 + pension, healthcare and unlimited holiday, Fully remote working with occasional need to go to the Reading office.
12 month FTC maternity cover
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a Tech Software business who have global presence and have plans to expand further into Europe as well as North America and APAC in the next 12 months. The L&D function only really set up a few years ago so there is still a lot to achieve and this is not just a cover role, but will offer the opportunity to add value, make changes and implement some exciting projects across the business globally. People first is a core value and this is one that is focused on throughout the business
- To design and deliver on the people development portfolio, create an extraordinary experience for the people and help them thrive and be as successful as they can be
- Be responsible for the management, planning and execution of learning and development
- Manage the overall L&D programme across the business, including management of the L&D Officer
- Design and deliver key learning and development programmes, as well as working with third parties on more technical programmes
- Drive engagement and collaborate with the wider business
- Contribute to the design and maintenance of the LMS including some creation
- Report on L&D activities and where the function has added value
- Develop internal networks across the globe, work closely with local HRBPs to understand local challenges and come up with solutions
- Delivery of around 1 - 2 programmes a week
- Virtual delivery, design and also come up with new ways of learning, using your creativity to reach to a wide audience
- Lead on key projects and initiatives including DEI and wellbeing,
- Experience working in a Tech / IT Services or similar, fast paced business.
- Experience of working in an L&D senior level role and with a global remit required,
- A full complement of L&D skills from design and creation, delivery, virtually and in person
- Ideally CIPD qualified and relevant training qualifications
- A strong collaborator, able to bring teams together through learning and build networks
- You'll have a creative flair, enjoy working on projects and looking at the strategy as well as being hands on and happy to roll up your sleeves.
To be considered please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.