We're looking to hire a Global HR Development Manager for a fast paced growing global firm based in Paris, France. This role would join to lead on projects to enhance the development and performance of the organisation. You will have the opportunity to experiment with the lastest trends in HR practice in a highly visable role where you will have a strong impact.
- Your expeirence will be gained in a global organisation where you have had exposure to multinational stakeholders and geographies.
- You possess a strong HR skill set and understanding of the key cyclical people processes and experience leading these processes in a complex global business.
- You will demonstrate excellent project management skills and success in leading projects to completion.
- You will have a strong understanding of what 'good' looks like in HR practice.
- You will possess excellent data and analytical skills to analyse and assess the success and performance of initiatives and processes.
- With excellent communication skills, you will be confident to engage with senior stakeholders and influence decision making in the orgaisation.
- You will be fluent in English and able to travel as required.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.