Frazer Jones is now representing a well-known consultancy firm based in London. We are keen to engage with Global Reward Analyst that are keen to work for this firm on a 12-month fixed term basis. You will perform end-to-end analysis and provide consultative support to the firm's compensation practices across their global businesses. The analysis will provide quantitative insight (range analysis, budget impact, etc) for critical business decisions that will shape the focus and priorities of the firm's compensation work, which will further strengthen the company's EVP to ensure they remain competitive.
This is hybrid working role, where you will have 2 days in the office.
Sitting in the Global compensation team. While you will collaborate closely with the global Compensation COE and Comp Director.
- Responsible for manipulating and modelling large datasets; analyse multiple scenarios and hypotheses; recommend actions to address underlying issues or concerns
- Act to create compensation reports, buildings of dashboards and presenting it to stakeholders
- Work closely with HR and Business stakeholders to enhance the firm's tools in creating an effective compensation model.
- Responsible for supporting the compensation related projects that will take place through out the year. Analysing data and communicating back to wider HR team.
- Previous Reward experience, excellent knowledge on compensation
- Advanced HR analytics skills, strong Microsoft Excel knowledge needed.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.