ER Manager, £80,000 - £95,000 + bonus and excellent flexible benefits package
This is a very exciting opportunity to lead the ER team of 6 and support regional management teams across the UK and NI with everything ER related, this is a strategic and senior level advisory role, managing your team who support the business on a day to day basis and managing escalated and high risk cases.
Based in the Reading area with some flexibility needed to travel the UK on occasions, the business is a global organisation and is looking for a strong and experienced ER Manager
- Manage the ER team and personally oversee all high risk ER cases across the UK and NI network of over 30,000 employees
- Work closely with key stakeholders to support them with ER advice and complex cases
- Liaise with external legal providers with regards to employment tribunal claims
- Work to deadlines, monitor trends and always keep updated with legislation changes.
- Motivate and manage the ER team, supporting in their learning and development
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in the wider HR teams such as L&D understanding how to educate the wider business with regards to ER
- Work with and build relationships with Trade Unions, be able to negotiate where appropriate.
- Be an ideas person, look at how changes can be made and add value to the function, discuss, design and implement.
- You will have a strong ER Manager background and worked on / advised your team on multiple complex cases at all levels from advisory through to Employment Tribunals
- You will have worked within a large business that offers services and will be used to a fast paced environment.
- Team/line management experience essential
- Trade Union experience
- You will be collaborative, a problem solver and understand what is best for the business depending on the particular case in hand
- Strong IT skills, excellent team working ability and will have credibility amongst your peers
- You will be a team player, collaborative in your approach and able to think outside the box!
This role will expect office presence in Reading with flexibility to work from home on occasions and also be able to travel to locations across the UK and NI when needed.
To be considered please apply online now
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.