We are delighted to work with a leading national healthcare provider to recruit an ER Helpdesk Advisor on a 12 Month Contract basis based in Bristol. You will be the first point of contact for all people/ employee relations queries from managers and staff across the whole of the business via telephone and email. You will:
- Ensure that each response is logged and accurate, and succinct records are kept and updated in a timely manner.
- Support, guide and coach managers with casework in areas such as disciplinary, Grievance, sickness absence Management and performance management. You will provide clear, legal and consistent advice in line with employment law and policies.
- You will undertake electronic filing of all correspondence and paperwork associated with all casework and make sure there is clear record of communication and advice
- To work closely with Senior Business Partners so that there is clear, consistent and regular communication on all casework and to ensure that responsibility for any action is clearly understood. You will also report on casework and processes.
- You will undertake complex investigations and hold joint HR responsibility (with the Senior Business Partner) for staff suspension decisions.
In order to be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate strong employee relations casework experience, ideally having worked in a centre of excellent or shared service centre acting as a first point of contact for queries from the business.
You have experience supporting and coaching managers to resolve casework, undertaking investigations, dealing with suspensions and appeals. You're confident in dealing with Union representatives and building good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong employment law knowledge and high volume employee relations experience to immediately add value to a fast paced service driven organisation. You need to be organised, articulate, process driven and hard working. As this is a 12 month contract we are looking to speak to people ASAP, please contact me directly for more information Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.