My client a Utilities provider are looking to hire a ER Business Partner on a 6-9 month fixed term contract based in North London.
Sitting in a wider team around 5 you will lead on case management, TUPE's and Consultations. Duties will include
- Providing hands on, end to end case management of employee relations cases including root cause analysis and coaching/learning solutions.
- Managing the consultation and TUPE process as part of organisation change, including developing consultation and due diligence material in conjunction with a legal partner.
- Being a 'go to' people team colleague for employees and managers for advice, direction and support; making sure any process or case is managed in a human way.
- Working knowledge of ACAS code of conduct (grievance and discipline) and UK employment law
- Working knowledge of individual and collective consultation and TUPE regulations.
- Able to manage consultation and TUPE transfer processes end to end during business transfers, service provision changes and internal reorganisation.
- able to demonstrate empathy when it comes to employee relations processes.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.