City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
14 dagen geleden
A global insurance giant, recruiting due to growth, is looking to bolster their HR team with the addition of an Employee Relations Specialist in their Central London office. Focusing on the European operations within the business, this position will add value by supporting and coaching line managers in ER related matters, managing a large and complex caseload.
Key responsibilities of the Employee Relations Specialist:
- Coach and develop people managers to manage a range of ER problems locally, developing management styles to foster positive working relationships with employees
- Front line management of all disciplinary and performance issues
- Support and advise management, ensuring the effective control of employee relations issues e.g. disciplinary, grievances, restructures/ reorganisations, performance management etc.
- Provide commercial and proactive HR consultancy advice to business heads and HR business partners
- Build business partner capability by developing the team's understanding of ER issues and promoting ER as a centre of excellence.
- Visible role in promoting appropriate workplace behaviour, equality and diversity agenda and initiatives
- Review HR policies and make recommendations to update in line with best practice
- Ad Hoc projects
- Proven ER experience, preferably coming from an insurance firm, or a global financial services organisation
- Experience in managing multiple, complex caseloads at any time
- Experience of supporting restructuring/ organisational change programmes from an ER perspective
- Strong understanding of UK employment law
- Confident communicator with a high EQ level
If you are an employee relations professional looking for your next move in London, please click to apply, or reach ut to email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.