City of London, London
£200 - £220 per day
14 dagen geleden
Do you have a proven track record in EMEA Payroll co-ordination? Are you immediately available and looking for a long term daily rate assignment in central London? I am partnering with a market leading financial services brand to source a knowledgeable payroll professional, who can quickly establish their self as the organisations payroll SME for the EMEA region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assume responsibility for the timely and accurate payroll input, validation, transmission and report creation for a number of multi frequency EMEA Payrolls.
- Manage international payroll data through various sources, including Excel, Workday, third party payroll vendors.
- Ensure all payroll data is in compliance with applicable regional and country specific payroll regulations and corporate policies.
- Responsible for all payroll administration of shadow payrolls for Expats.
- Maintain and share comprehensive knowledge of the payroll system and functionality.
- Forge strong working relationships with regional HR, Finance, Compensation teams, payroll vendors and tax advisors in various jurisdictions across the EMEA region.
- Provide consultative support and advice regarding complex transactions related to payroll.
- Manage multiple payroll related projects.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.