A great EMEA Benefits Manager role is now available within a leading Asset Manager, looking after their EMEA populations (c800 staff). This varied role will be to maintain a rich provision as well as look at where efficiencies can be utilised. Key will be to ensure the benefits provision is fit for purpose in a hybrid working world and that they are a central component of the EVP. Core duties will be to:
- Serve as the gatekeeper for new benefit offerings to ensure necessity and alignment with global benefits goals.
- Critically assess and calibrate the gap between current state and ideal future state benefits - seeking out opportunities for rationalisation.
- Make change recommendations and draft business cases.
- Analyse cost sharing across EMEA countries and recommend a balanced employee contribution approach.
- Benchmark benefit offerings against talent challenges in select markets.
- Oversee an ongoing review of fringe benefit costs and make recommendations related to continuation.
- Utilise analytics and metrics to measure cost containment and expense by country.
- Select, manage and review EMEA broker relationships, assessing fees against breadth of support.
- Liaise with providers, agree SLA's and maintain sound partnerships with local brokers/providers to ensure smooth delivery of services.
- In partnership with designated brokers maintain a thorough knowledge of local benefit regulations and compliance requirements.
- Be the source of thought leadership for benefit trends and market positioning, serving as the SME on benefits quality and value
This is a great role for a true benefits champion to apply all their passion, creativity and commercial acumen into maintaining a class leading benefits offering that has the employee experience at the heart of every decision. As a result, the business is looking to meet Benefits Managers or Compensation & Benefit Managers who have supported a population across EMEA and have a natural flair and love of benefits, who would enjoy having their arms around a deeply funded benefits provision and who pride themselves on providing a pro-active service and forging strong relationships and alliances with their suite of vendors. You will also manage and develop one team member and collaborate closely with the rest of the HR team. The business is based in breath-taking brand-new offices (Bank/Liverpool Street) that have all the agile working and latest touchdown technology designed in and also offer a commitment to hybrid working on a (40%/60%) home/office weekly split. In addition to the above base salary the business will add a substantial (25%) end of year bonus. In the first instance, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.