We have partnered with a leading global law firm to hire an experienced Early Careers Coordinator to join their team on a FTC to perm basis.
Reporting into the Head of Early Careers, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to step up from an admin / assistant role into a hands on, value add position in a really exciting organisation!
As an Early Careers Coordinator, you would be responsible for;
- Attending law fairs and recruitment events to market the business and excite new graduates
- Coordinate open days in the office
- Managing the firms social media accounts and campaigns to attract entry level candidates
- Support with screening applications, scheduling interviews and preparing offer paperwork
- Being the main point of contact for new joiners, giving pastoral care and ensuring trainee's are supported
- Leading on inductions
- Coordinating the seat rotations and assisting with secondment paperwork, appraisals and qualifications
- Ad hoc HR related project work
The successful candidate must have experience working in either a graduate recruitment, learning and development or HR admin role within the professional services industry, ideally a partnership. You must have an understanding of the graduate recruitment process and a well developed approach to working with junior candidates.
You must have exceptional attention to detail, organisational and communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment with a client services approach.
Most importantly...you must be passionate about bringing on new junior talent to the business and be friendly, approachable and inspiring!
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.