For one of the fastest growing companies in the world we are looking for a Director Head of People Northern Europe to partner with the Leadership Team to build out strategic growth and development of this area by mapping complex organisational and people-related strategy and execution.
This is an absolute hyper growth company so your personality and ambition has to fit the bill. High ambiguity, a lot of change and no structure in place are things you will have to cope with on a daily basis.
The Northern European region entails the Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark and this role is based in Amsterdam and reports to the VP of Global People.
In the role you will lead the People Team in Northern Europe (People Operations, People Partners and People Advisors) and create people related strategy and execution. You report to the Global VP of People to align business and HR strategies for Northern Europe
- Shaping, defining and improving our company people processes towards process excellence
- Manage a cross functional people team and provide leadership support when required
- Help team members find their growth path within the company and envision their career
- Good understanding of HR trends and innovations
- Working closely together with Global People Partners and COE's to align global strategies
- Working together with the Unions to negotiate CLA's (if applicable in the country)
- Closely working with the country General Manager and the regional management team and support them with their people priorities
- Partner with our in-house People Technology team to ensure we have accuracy in HR data across Northern Europe
- 10+ years of human resources experience and in-depth understanding of Dutch labor legislation
- Strong leadership skills and a minimum of 5 years of experience managing a team
- Excellent communicators, fluent in Dutch & English with an acumen for business proficiency
- Experience in a high demanding start-up or scale-up environment
- Experience with setting up the HR function in a country from scratch
- Experience with managing a large hourly workforce
- Dutch Employment Law and HR Regulations
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, changing and developing environment with changing structures and procedures
Our client would like to do an interview as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
This role not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, then we will be happy to help you further
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.