Frazer Jones is now representing a Global financial services technology firm based in the heart of central London. We are looking to speak to Deferred Compensation Assistants for this opportunity. This role is opened to HR Analyst/Reward Advisor that are wishing to move into this space. There will be training involved and you will get a chance to work closely with the Head of Reward. The role offers flexible working arrangements, and a chance for the candidate to progress long term in this organisation.
- Granting and vesting of employee, partner and director share and fund product awards during the annual compensation cycle and managing ad-hoc award events throughout the year
- Responsible for ensuring accurate assessment of tax liabilities at company events for employees globally
- Facilitating, monitoring, and reporting on the hedging of share and fund awards and managing associated cashflows
- Act to provide reports to internal and external stakeholders including monthly reporting to Finance, Treasury and Group Tax in relation to P&L charges, balance sheet assets, corporation tax charges etc
- Responsible for Reward enquiries on all aspects of their awards and personal shareholdings
- Maintaining effective working relationships with internal stakeholders and external third parties
- Ongoing risk assessment on the operation of the department and identification and implementation of process improvements and automation where required
- Keeping up to date with global legislation around share/fund schemes, the impact on the Company plans and anticipating future business development needs
- Previous HR Analytics/Reward experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required to liaise effectively with all levels of the business worldwide as well as third party relationships. High level of confidentiality is essential
- Flexibility as role is diverse and requires individual to take on responsibility
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of the team and to prioritise work, meet tight deadlines and remain calm whilst working under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and good working knowledge of other standard office software
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.