City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
1 maand geleden
Frazer Jones are now working with a large asset management business based in the City of London. We are looking to engage with a Deferred Compensation Analyst to work in this hands on environment.
You are expected to identify opportunities for process improvements, maintaining reporting records and systems transactions. This role will work closely with EMEA, APAC, US and Latin America regions where you will provide an accurate deferred award service across the business and to the compensation team.
This company has over 5000 employees worldwide , you will act as the subject matter expert for deferred compensation plans, including product relevant plan rules. You will work closely with the HR generalist team in gathering market data on compensation and benefits practices; constructing appropriate incentive plans and implementing the annual compensation review.
- Responsible for regular reporting and analysis
- Continuously identify and implement process improvements, to reduce risk, improve efficiency or address problems
- Provide deferred compensation support for members of the Compensation team
- Analyse large volumes of data from multiple sources, this includes job levelling mapping and benchmarking
- Document workflow and work procedures around share plans, conducting appropriate checks to ensure data is adhered to.
- Use Oracle as a reporting tool to ensure compensation reporting proficiency.
- ICSA Certificate in Employee Share Plans desirable
- Degree level educated or equivalent
- Self-motivated individual, excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and numerical skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.