Our client, a growing property business are looking to attract a D&I and corporate social responsibility manager to join their collaborative HR team.
Working closely with the HR team and the senior leaders, you will be a dedicated resource to driving diversity and inclusion in the business, support charitable and volunteering initatives and work to ensure a sustainable/environmental ethos is upheld.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Partners in driving D&I initiatves forwards in the Firm. You will be the key point of contact for helping drive ideas and collating information. You will sit on the committee and help employee networks.
- Build a strategy and a help to build an inclusive culture
- Work with and build relationships with external vendors
- Work with the wider HR team on people related projects
- Reporting & Analysis
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a professional services organisation
- Ample exposure to D&I
- Passionate about making change!
Salary circa £50k. This role will be considered on a part-time basis.
Please apply online or email email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.