We are looking for a Corporate Social Responsibilities Assistant to join one of our wonderful clients in London. They are a global law firm and they love to develop their people, listen to their needs and help them grow inside the business. Our client offers a hybrid work environment and are well known for their friendly employees.
For the Corporate Social Responsibilities Assistant role, they are looking for someone who wants to start their HR career and are passionate about CSR or at least willing to learn more about it. You will develop great knowledge and skills in this role. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Helping to deliver different programmes, projects and events.
- Responsible for the day-to-day CSR related administration.
- Supporting the operational aspects including contracts and agreements.
- Work closely with the other teams inside the company, including D&I, Graduate Recruitment and L&D.
- Assisting with other international projects when needed.
This role is super broad, extremely exciting and no day will ever be the same. You will work in a great team where there is enough space and attention for you to learn and develop. As the Corporate Responsibilities Assistant you need to be energetic, outgoing and well-organised.
Are you the new star for this team? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.