Frazer Jones is now working with a financial services firm based in 4-8 locations of the UK. We are in search for a Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join a growing FS team. This organisation is looking to grow their brand and expanding their HR team in various locations across the UK. Candidate interested to apply for this position can either be based in London, Birmingham, Reading, Manchester, Bristol, Glasgow and Watford.
- Assist the Compensation & Benefits Manager with a range of reward initiatives, including pay and benefits benchmarking, modelling and analytics. Having confidence in being able to present data and findings to stakeholders and the internal business.
- Support the annual comp review and bonus scheme processes, ensuring compliance are adhered to with the requirements of the reward governance framework.
- Conduct complex modelling and analysis to support various reward workstreams, such as benchmarking, comp survey submission, salary range design, annual pay review and regulatory reporting such as Gender Pay Gap Reporting, ensuring analysis and
- recommendations are aligned with Company's reward strategy.
- Develop understandings and reward recommendations based on data analytics.
- Develop good understanding of company's benefits package, ensure the benefits platform design is correct and troubleshoots as required.
- Assist with annual benefits renewals process and communication with benefits broker/providers regularly.
- Responsible for being the first point of contact for all ad hoc queries for compensation and benefits requirements
- Manage and understand the company's complex pension scheme, carry out administration work and calculations.
- Work closely with payroll colleagues, providing administration for monthly payroll - ensuring payroll accuracy and other reporting requirements such as P11d submissions are carried out.
- Previous Reward and analytics experience required
- Strong numerical skills, the ability to be able to work with data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Showing true business acumen skills, the ability to influence stakeholders
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.