A rare, newly created Compensation & Benefits Manager role is now available within a global agriculture business, who enjoy a highly supportive culture and operate at the cutting edge of food sustainability, working with emerging countries to ensure they are able to tackle food insecurity. The role, supporting their UK & EMEA populations and reporting into the Head of HR, will also engage on group-wide global programmes and will help to refine current reward structures and support the usual cyclical reward processes. Key duties will be to:
- Provide advice to the business on salary and compensation in line with statutory requirements as well as the Company's philosophy and guidelines.
- Develop compensation and rewards strategies that attract and retain talent. (including incentive plans, share plans)
- Perform salary reviews based on market and sector specific benchmarking to ensure competitiveness.
- Provide support on offer management as required.
- Oversee and periodically review the administration of benefits.
- Coordinate communication of compensation and benefits information to employees and other stakeholder groups.
As a result the business is looking to meet Compensation & Benefit Managers who are experts at supporting the annual pay review, can provide market data to support benchmarking and model pay scenarios as well as use data to influence and inform key stakeholders. Experience of working in a listed business (FTSE 100, FTSE 250) is of particular interest. This role will be based in London (Embankment) and offers a commitment to hybrid working. In addition to the above basic salary the role will also qualify for a substantial annual bonus (mix of cash and shares) + benefits and the business are also happy to offer a sign on bonus to mitgate any bonus loss for 2022. In the first instance, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.