I am partnering with a leading online and technology company in Manchester who are looking to hire a Compensation & Benefits Analyst. This is a modern, fast paced and collaborative brand and you will be joining a great team.
Reporting into the Head of Reward, this position will be responsible for a broad range of activities across all areas of the compensation and benefits cycle including:
* Assist in the administration and delivery of the compensation and incentive plans across the company to ensure timely and accurate delivery of communications, data and information
* Providing the Head of Reward with analytical support including the ability to build and administer efficient Excel models for the delivery of reports and other senior management business needs, as required
* Manipulation and analysis of large data sets, finding process improvements and efficiencies where possible
* Responsible for the maintenance and update of the in-house compensation system
* Dealing with queries around compensation and reporting requests
* Prepare compensation calculations during recruitment and termination negotiations
* Provide support during the annual compensation review
* Supporting with the delivery of the annual compensation review
* Modelling of bonus pools to allow the business to set appropriate compensation parameters
* Provide guidance to HR Business Partners on compensation policies and best practices
* Assist with year-end processes
* Involvement in projects to develop/implement global compensation initiatives
Ideally you will have gained experience inhouse or within a consultancy with the relevant experience across all areas of compensation & benefits. An analytical mindset with an ability for numbers is essential. You should also have effective communication skills to engage with stakeholders. You should present yourself to a high standard and be polished. The ideal candidate will have experience with compensation design and administration plus attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership of work.
For the right person this position will be a great stepping stone into a managerial role. The company offers a hybrid working model and you will need to access their site in Manchester.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.