Frazer Jones is now working on a 12 month fixed term contract maternity cover in search for a Compensation Analyst to join a media organisation. We are wanting to speak to immediately available and or short term notice candidate looking to take a step into this role. This role will work closely with the Senior Reward Manager, you will be looking after pay review, bonus calculations and salary sacrifice. Candidates will get involved on compensation cycles as well as working with the wider HR team. We are opening this position to Reward Advisors wishing to step up and or HR Advisors with compensation experience to join.
- Support Senior Compensation Manager on Compensation projects. Integration and harmonisation of company compensation plans.
- Assisting with the coordination of the following C&B recurrent activities: annual salary planning, annual sales bonus calculations, salary range compilation and International Bonus and Long-term incentive planning
- Building Excel-based tools to enable the team to calculate and record analysis efficiently and accurately
- Collating and presenting results of data analysis via Excel or PowerPoint
- Process promotions and adjustments, providing salary and total compensation recommendations and justifications
- Routine salary and benefit benchmarking and appraisal (against internal and external market)
- Be a point-of-contact for HR in the absence of other C&B Analysts/Manager
- Strong HR project management skills. Experience with conducting an annual salary/bonus review process in a large organisation will be a strong advantage.
- Demonstrable HRIS experience and technical savviness.
- Advanced Excel skills. Vlookups, IF statements, Pivot tables and familiarity with a wide range of Excel formulas are essential to the role. Experience with VBA (macro building) will be a strong advantage.
- Previous knowledge in HR and Reward required
- Excellent coordination skills
- High level of customer service and stakeholder management skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.